Kathy Lindert, Hypnotist, Author of the Series “How to Fix Yourself”, and Executive Life Coach
Kathleen M. Lindert is a Certified Hypnocounselor in the state of New Jersey as well as a certified trainer. She is a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH). Prior to becoming a hypnotist, Kathy was a very successful Mortgage Banker. She became involved in hypnosis when a family member was diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, the OCD was prohibiting this person form excelling in life and the medications were not working. Kathy had seen an article in “Prevention Magazine” on hypnosis and how it helps with fears and phobias and thought, “What can I lose?” She completed hypnosis training and was able to help the family member overcome their fears and get taken off the medications. She was “sold” on how hypnosis can help people help themselves. Using hypnosis, Kathy has also quit smoking and ended her once paralyzing fear of crossing over or under bridges.
Switching careers, Kathy founded Advanced Hypnosis Counseling and has been working with clients for years to help them with a wide variety of issues. Among them are weight loss, smoking cessation, fears, career and relationship issues, sports improvement, test-taking anxiety, stress, confidence, public speaking, tinnitus and much more. She uses three different techniques: Hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). Based on their needs, most clients choose to have between three to five sessions in order to see the changes they desire. Kathy also teaches clients self-hypnosis techniques and offers reinforcing CDs to ensure continued freedom from those negative habits and behaviors. Kathy is in her ninth year of practice and still enjoys seeing people succeed and giving them the freedom they deserve.
Executive Life Coach & Motivational Speaker
In addition to working with individual clients, Kathy also works with companies as an executive life, helping their employees lose weight, quit smoking or relieve stress. She is certified by the NGH to teach others to become hypnotists and ran a school in Fairfield, NJ. She continues to take annual CEU coursework to stay current in the field. Most recently, Kathy has authored and published the first four books in a series of self-help books entitled “How to Fix Yourself for Good”, aimed at giving readers the tools they need to help themselves lose weight, stop smoking, sleep better or change other behaviors. The books include proven scripts and useful tips for making effective changes through self-hypnosis.
Kathy has always known that no one is perfect, that people have their own unique traits that make them who they are, that people have unwanted, and even unhealthy,habits and behaviors that limit them from being who they truly want to be. She helps people to overcome their unhealthy behaviors in a fun and comfortable atmosphere, giving each client confidence to see the process through. Says Kathy, “When a person is successful, it just makes me realize the power of the mind and how easily changes can take place”, Says Kathy.
Please call Kathy Lindert with any questions or to set up an appointment at 973-402-6362.
*** Actual results will vary per person.
6 REASONS TO CHOOSE KATHY LINDERT:
- She is an experienced hypnocounselor, certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists. She is also NGH-certified to train other hypnotists.
- Morris/Essex Health & Life Magazine featured Advanced Hypnosis Counseling in its December 2011 “Trends” section. Kathy was also an Expert Advisor for the magazine’s Mother/Daughter Makeover Program.
- Kathy is an instructor at Parsippany Adult Continuing Education (PACE), regularly offering group sessions for Weight Loss, Smoking Session and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of New Jersey has chosen Kathy Lindert as a PERKS provider, working as a health coach as part of its employee health resource program.
- She is good at what she does! She has helped hundreds of clients change their behaviors so that they can improve their lives and achieve their goals.
- You will feel comfortable with her, and you will have FUN changing your life! You will work with her in one of more sessions, then leave with self-help techniques and a FREE reinforcement CD customized especially for you.
- Kathy recently served as an Expert Advisor for Morris/Essex Health & Life Magazine’s “Mother and Daughter Makeover Challenge”.
- Kathy is an approved PERKS Provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield of New Jersey employees.
- Kathy also does work with the Union Resource Center in NJ. Through that organization, she offers discounts to union and military service members, as well as government workers and their families. See www.unionresourcecenter.com/nj/essex/hypnosisc.php.
- For those who want to stop smoking, Kathy is recommended as a help resource by the nationwidewww.iwanttoquitsmoking.com referral service.
- She is a referring hypnotist for Wendi.com.
- In addition to her blog on this website, Kathy is also a blogger on Patch. See her blogs at www.caldwells.patch.com and www.montville.patch.com.
- She is also a member of the following organizations: Montville Chamber of Commerce (www.montvillechamber.org), Network PLUS (www.joinnetworkplus.com).